Cannondale Cad3 Mountain Bike
- a bicycle with a sturdy frame and fat tires; originally designed for riding in mountainous country
- A bicycle specially designed for off-road riding, typically with straight, flat handlebars, a heavier frame than road bikes, higher ground clearance, and wider tires, sometimes with knobs on them for greater traction
- A bicycle with a light sturdy frame, broad deep-treaded tires, and multiple gears, originally designed for riding on mountainous terrain
- (Mountain biking) Mountain biking is a sport which consists of riding bicycles off-road, often over rough terrain, using specially adapted mountain bikes. Mountain bikes share similarities with other bikes, but incorporate features designed to enhance durability and performance in rough terrain.
- The Cannondale Bicycle Corporation, now a subsidiary of Dorel Industries, is a Canadian owned bicycle manufacturer, headquartered in Bethel, Connecticut USA with manufacturing and assembly facilities in Taichung, Taiwan.
- Cannondale is a census-designated place and section of the Town of Wilton in Fairfield County, Connecticut. The neighborhood is one of the wealthier sections of a wealthy town, with many old homes on large, almost rural lots now largely wooded.
- The Cannondale Metro-North Railroad station serves residents of the Cannondale area of Wilton, Connecticut via the Danbury Branch of the New Haven Line.
Cannondale CaaD Road Bike – 2011
Cannondale CaaD Road Bike – 2011 ::: I rented this bike in Boulder, Colorado from University Cycles. I liked it, too. It’s state of the art. Super fun!